Tuesday 14 January 2014

SIENNA OF MPL !! WHERE IS SHE ?




 I look for this  young girl since 2  years and a half !  

SIENNA is her war name .... she is Ukrainian or Russian ...

 she is now about 22 !

For personnals reasons (health) I'd like to know :

if she is in life,

if she is in good health,

if she is happy ,

if she has job,

if she has not bad relationship ... etc ...

or ... may be she is married ...

NOT MORE !!!!  

There is nothing sexual in my research !

Thanks a lot !! It is very important for me !

kenven83@gmail.com





8 comments:

  1. Nice guy? could you my mail content read, can`t you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wont find her, she is studying and working normally - she is not interested to be model or in sex....by the way, she is near of russia, but protected by her family..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Here you are, link to her social network
    https://vk.com/vipodgornaya

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.shutterstock.com/search/models/12528646

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found pictures of Sienna on the Elitebabe website and when I saw her I got chills. I had never seen anything so beautiful, in other words, she is perfect. I call it the Fifth Element!

    ReplyDelete